Are you ready for a brag post? I’m ready for a brag post…
Soooo, guess what I got? Are you going to say books? Well close enough, I totally got a $50 gift card to Amazon for V-day.
Don’t worry though, so I made a new Amazon account with an alt email addy. I will be forever using that to buy things from now on. I kept my old account for my Kindle books, they will hang there so I don’t ever lose them.
Anyway! back to the gift card, totally awesome-sauce right? I thought so this made me smile and of course, promptly went shopping. I will do a full on page of reviling and all that jazz when they come to me in a few days. for now, let me tell you the ones I got!
- Graveyard Shift: (Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc.) by Angela Roquet, this is free on Kindle right now so if you want to pick yourself up a copy go for it. I bought the paperback, because well duh. Not gonna repeat myself on that noise.
- Pocket Full of Posies: Book 2 of the “Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc.” series (Volume 2) by Angela Roquet, I bought number two because I was told that one was so good that I was going to want to slide right into two, I was told to just buy the whole series but I don’t work that way. So one at a time it is.
- Devils With Halos (Malignant) by Natalie Bennett, because well… I lovingly stalk her from afar, so yea there had to be some Bennett too.
- Outcasts (Badlands) (Volume 3) by Natalie Bennett, I love this series and I read it very slowly… Again, I savor, not rush. I read a book a day folks so if I go off on the crazy train I run out of things to read very quickly.
- Steps (Finding Their Muse) by Bea Page, This one is legit a cover buy… Z = cover whore if you see it you will know why. Now it also says it’s dark so major and total plus points for that.
- Raised in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy) (Volume 2) by K.F. Breene, She cracks me up like no one else can..
Two of these books I totally bought with my own money. My own little gift to myself. I wrapped pennies and begged for that extra money. I’m poor, there ain’t no shame in this chicks game.
But when they come I will totally show off covers so you get to see what I got.. My bookshelves are gonna be so happy for V-day!